AgentLaufeysonAgentLaufeyson

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

TRADIGITAL TRADIGITAL

This looks good!
Starry night is one of my favorite paintings and you transformed it really well! The futuristic buildings were a nice touch!

KaiLietge responds:

Than you so much! That mean's a lot to me since it's the first time i ever tried a landscape.

"Creative encounter" - Digital meets traditional #Tradigital "Creative encounter" - Digital meets traditional #Tradigital

Wow this is such an interesting take on this months challenge!
Very well thought out!

Rob the Boss Rob the Boss

This is very good!
You captured the expression of Bob Ross very nicely.
The way you replicated one of his paintings on the tablet is also impressive.
I'd definitely say that if you enter the COTM again, you could easily enter the Open category

Tradigital Lions Tradigital Lions

Very cool! I like how well the faces match.
It reminds me of that once scene in the lion king 2 where Kovu and Kiara's faces merge together in the water.

Dragonair + Arcanine = Dragonine Dragonair + Arcanine = Dragonine

Very cool! It looks so fluffy and huggable!
The only thing I want to point out is that the hind leg looks a bit odd. To me it looks like the foot is pointing at a different angle than the rest of the leg. Other than that, you did a great job!

I actually choose Arcanine ad Dragonair as my two pokemon as well!
Its interesting to see someone choose the same pokemon and come up with a completely different yet equally awesome design!

PinkPear responds:

Thank you! I wanted to make it look fluffy (: and thanks for the feedback! I do see what you mean and I do wish I spent more time on this piece. Awesome to see another design on the same two pokemon with a completely different interpretation of how they would be fused together.